The goal of this event is to connect and serve our local kink community, and to provide a means of awareness, education and services to assist them in their day to day lives.
This event will be an opportunity for you to introduce your business to the local community and connect with them on an individual basis. Our vendor fee is $150 – please continue reading to a full list of benefits received with this fee.
If you want to vend at Pandemonium in the Prairies, in Saskatoon, please fill out the vendor application. Space is limited and applications will be reviewed as they are received. Book early as there are a limited amount of tickets and they are going fast!
For more information about becoming a vendor please contact: email@example.com
Vendor Application and Information
Submitting a Vendor Application does not guarantee acceptance or a specific space assignment. Vending is not assigned on a first come, first served basis. Pandemonium on the Prairies will assign its vendors based on a commitment to offer a diverse and unique selection of quality products to our attendees. Space is limited and we would like to have as many different vendors as possible.
Item Deadlines: May 1, 2020
- All advertising materials to be placed on our Community Table must be received by May 1st, 2020.
- All ad copy for our website and printed Program must be received by May 1st, 2020.
- Vendors must submit payment by May 1st, 2020 or the assigned space will be offered to another vendor (no exceptions).
- Booth size of approximately 10′ x 10′ (please note the room is irregular in shape and space selection is on a first paid, first choice basis)
- One (1) table measuring approximately 8′ x 30″ with chair(s).
- WiFi (may be limited depending on site availability)
- Access to electrical connections – please bring power cords and tape to secure
- Company banner/logo listed on our website as a vendor
- Company name listed in the event Program
Merchandise, displays, equipment, and vendor chairs must remain inside your assigned area.
Booth staff are not required to pay an entrance fee to ONLY take part in the Vendor Fair. All staff for your booth must have a valid ticket for this event to be able to take part in any other aspect of
Pandemonium in the Prairies (including workshops and/or meals). Event tickets are NOT included in your booth price. Tickets are available for either the entire event, purchased individually, or as part of a Sponsorship package (recommended).
Vendor must provide own extension cords and tape to secure cords to the floor. Electrical cords may NOT cross traffic areas.
Boxes, carts, dollies and bins must be stored out of direct sight of patrons. (Under your covered tables, or in an automobile)
No pins, nails, tape, or other adhesives will be allowed on walls.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org